In this article, I want to share about how to repair WD Element Hard Disk Drive error. I have a WD Element hard disk for long enough. Everything is good until a time I reformate the disk. After I format again, I feel that my disk drive is not good. Seems there is an error. The transfer rate is too slow. Transfer any files show 1Mb/s while in normal coditions show 20Mb/s or above. I try to reformate again and again but there is no result. Fortunately now my WD Element hard disk getting well again. The transfer files rate is above 20Mb/s again. Here is what I have done to my hard disk repairing from bad sector that maybe can be use for your error hard disks too:
- Wipe your hard disk using any formatting program that contain wipe menu.
- When choosing wipe, select contain one and zero. As far as I know, this action will delete hard disk sector from any unnecessary files. So you cannot recovery your former datas.
- After that, execute the action and wait until the process finished. This will take quite long time.
- Once finished, now you can format your hard disk.
- You can check copying files and see the transfer rate hard disk. My disk is health again and fast copying files. Hope this will work for you too.
Image source : paraschiv.me
Tag : hard disk check,hard disk data recovery software,hard disk image,hard disk size, hard disk recovery tools,hard disk utility, hard disk for laptop, hard disk manager,hard disk reader